Tuesday, August 14, 2007

our street has a fancy porta-john

I am up way past my bedtime.

Now, you might ask me why I still have a bedtime when I'm on holidays. Well, I have been sticking to my routine as much as possible (as far as bedtime and awake time goes) because Mark's still working and it wouldn't do me any good to stay up late because I'd not be hanging out with him and that's no fun, is it?

Tonight I've been scanning photos for a friend. I'm helping her make a slideshow for her wedding. Our old flat bed scanner actually chugged along pretty good tonight. I scanned about 90 photos in about 90 minutes. Not terrible huh?? Of course, my eyeballs are about ready to fall out at the mo so I think I'm heading to bed.

Other than that, today was a pretty lazy day. I watched a couple of movies (Sherry Baby and Fuck). They were both really good although Sherry Baby was a bit of a downer, an excellent film but not exactly a comedy. The lazy days are good, I'm enjoying them and I think I'll actually feel rested up when I head back to work next week.

No comments: