Saturday, November 30, 2002

We're not going to the party. I'm totally sick again with a head cold. I think it's the same one I had last week. I never did get back to 100% after that and I'm thinking that being really cold in the cemetary the other day is what has done it. At least it's just in my head / sinuses and not in my chest. I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning because I couldn't breathe from being stuffed up. I remember that I was having a dream about not being able to feel any liquid in my throat when I swallowed water and when I woke up, I was really really thirsty.

I haven't got much appetite today. I had some coffee and leftover pizza first thing this morning but nothing since then. I couldn't really taste it anyway. I think I'm going to make some tea, that may help. I also have a few over-ripe bananas which I may make into banana bread. I also have laundry piled up like crazy but that may have to wait until tomorrow.

Who has more fun than me on a Saturday I ask you?

No comments: