Friday, November 15, 2002

Last night we finally watched this week's Sopranos. We had taped it earlier in the week but what with running around and stuff, we didn't get a chance to sit down with it until last night. I thought it was brilliant. The season has seemed to be slowly building up to something so far. The episodes are well constructed but less intense than previous season's. To see Ralphie's bald head in a bowling ball bag just made me smile (I know, I'm a bit of a sick puppy!).

I'm heading in to work a little later than normal this morning to allow for some extra time to get my stuff together to take away with me. I'm not sure what time we're heading out today, hopefully we'll be travelling in the daylight because I hear that there is a possibility of nasty weather today (either rain or wet snow). Hopefully not though, I hate being on the highway when the weather is yucky. At any rate, I think that things are pretty much together. I know that our end of stuff is ready. It'll be very busy but I think it'll be a success. The woman is in charge of everything has done an amazing job getting all of us organized.

I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend!!

No comments: