Thursday, November 14, 2002

I've actually had a chance to stop for lunch today. I had some fruit and some left-over veggie pizza (cold, of course!). I've noticed that the blogs I really enjoy reading lately, are written by mostly unhappy folks. Not suicidal or anything, angst-y I guess is a good way to describe it.

I know that for me, many things irritate me on a daily basis but, by the time I get around to writing something here, I've lost my steam, forgotten about whatever it was that irked me and instead have something sort of boring to write, like what I had for lunch or what the weather is doing. Basically though, I'm a happy person. My house is unorganized but I'm tidying it up. My personal physical fitness isn't what it should be exactly but I'm working on that too. I'm very lucky because I have a job that I love and work with terrific people so I have a lot of fun in the office. I'm in a terrific relationship with a wonderful man and we have a cool (albeit messy) little house in a neighbourhood we love. Lucky for me, the good stuff far outnumbers the bad stuff on any given day.

On the work front, we've been laughing a lot today. Last minute reservations are coming in for our event and we're all a little giddy from the pace. Good giddy though, it's productive. I find I get more done when I can laugh. It's a great stress reliever too.

On that note, here is something that will either make you laugh or throw up.

President Poopyhead




No comments: