Thursday, November 14, 2002

I haven't had a lot of time to write this week. It's pretty busy at work right now and, what with errands and stuff in the evening (preparing to be away all weekend), I've barely had time to keep up on my eBay auctions stuff. I've been doing okay with that recently. I've been selling off most of my video collection. I guess a lot of folks are doing early holiday shopping this way. It's not too early though, when I think about it. It's almost mid-November already so I guess, when you figure in shipping time and whatnot, it's actually holiday shopping time. Yikes. I've not even really thought much about it. Not that we get too caught up in it in our house, or try not too anyway. I'm looking forward to the holidays this year though. I don't say that every year but this year it should be fun. We're having dinner at our house for a change of pace (we usually go to my folks' on the day). It'll be a tight squeeze in our little house but we'll all fit in I'm sure. Also, I have over 2 weeks booked off from work during that time and I don't have a lot of stuff planned so it'll be a good time for me to get some things sorted out around here. I'm still working on the clutter, little bits at a time. So far, so good. I'm clearing out a little more every week and eventually, we'll reclaim a lot of the space in our office. I'm really looking forward to that. I'm sure that when I have more room in here, my thoughts will flow more freely and the result will be a better blog!!

No comments: