Thursday, August 22, 2019

Cancon Thursday - Hockey Teeth

This week seems to be just flying by.  The whole summer has been doing that actually.

In a few days, our campus will be hopping again with students and parents, moving in to residence rooms, wandering around trying to figure out where to find their classes... September always feels like "new years" to me.  Lucky me huh? I get two fresh starts every year.

This year, once again, the fine folks at Tweed in Smith Falls are hosting their annual shindig.  I'm not able to make it this year but I really wish I could.  The headliner is Bahamas and Hollerado are playing too (actually, a whole bunch of other fab folks will be playing too - it's a FULL day of some pretty great music).  Tickets are stupid cheap, $15 and it's a super fun day.  Smith Fall is an easy jaunt from Ottawa or Kingston if you're interested.

So, as it's Cancon Thursday, I thought I'd share Hockey Teeth by Bahamas with you.  You can find it on Afie's 2009 debut album, "Pink Strat." Enjoy xo

Seems like we got in your car
And drove that car to the beach
And ever since that day
Never very far away, or out of reach


No comments: