Friday, August 30, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Sexuality

Are you excited that the long weekend is almost here?? Do you have something super fun planned to celebrate the last holiday weekend of the summer of 2019?

I'm a bit more excited than I normally would be because it's not just a regular long weekend for me.  I'm heading back to BC tomorrow.  A couple of months ago, I spent the first long weekend of the summer there so it's nice that I'll be spending the last one there too.  Lucky me, I am going to get to reconnect with some very special people and enjoy a week in the beautiful Okanagan!

So, because it's Friday, I'm sharing a song I love with y
ou, just because.  Since the first time I heard him, I have been a fan of Billy Bragg.  I'm guessing that goes back about 35 years or so.  Today, I'm going to ask you to listen and enjoy a super fun poppy Billy Bragg song, Sexuality.  It is from his 1991 album, "Don't Try This At Home" and it features the vocals of my favourite female singer of all time, Kirsty MacColl.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy some dancing around the room to Billy & Kirsty.  Stay safe kiddos xo

Sexuality - Strong and warm and wild and free
Sexuality - Your laws do not apply to me
Sexuality - Don't threaten me with misery
Sexuality - I demand equality


No comments: