Friday, August 09, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Something Sweet

Happy Friday to you.

I'd like to take a moment to wish my mum a Happy Birthday.  She's just about the sweetest, kindest, nicest person that you'll ever meet and my brother and I absolutely won the mom lottery.  I hope she has an absolutely amazing day. I love you mum!!

On a musical note (!), the song I'm sharing with you today is "Something Sweet" (just like my mum is) by the Shy Boys.  This a live version of the song. I've been listening to them a lot just recently and on some of their songs, I definitely get a Pernice Brothers vibe.  Of course, if you're going to get a vibe, a Pernice Brothers one is really quite good.  If you like this song, I'd strongly urge you to check out their Bell House album from last year.  It's 22 minutes of lovely pop music, it's really great.

Hope you dig this.  Happy weekend kiddos xo

We're passing by that exit
To find a destination
Someplace with better options
We've been so very patient



No comments: