Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - The One I Love

REM - Document
Happy July folks.

Did you enjoy the long weekend?

I spent Canada Day traveling. 

After a wonderful two week visit to British Columbia, I returned back to Ontario on Monday.  As I thought might happen, I took a break from posting last week.  My trip was really wonderful.  I had so much fun and felt rested and relaxed at the end of it.  Honestly, it was extremely difficult to return home and my brain still thinks I'm on BC time but I'm back to work, getting back into my normal routine again.

Part of that routine means that I'm posting here again.  As it's Wednesday, it's time for an oldie but a goodie.  My Way Back Wednesday tune this week is "the one I love" by REM from their 1987 album (how did 32 years pass so fast!?) Document.

Hope you enjoy it.  Stay cool if you can (it's already a muggy mess outside) xo

This one goes out to the one I love
This one goes out to the one I've left behind


No comments: