Friday, June 21, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Breezy

Once again it’s Friday. So, happy Friday!

Not only is it Friday, it is the first day of summer. Where I am at the moment, it doesn’t feel very summery but I know that won’t last.

As is my habit, today I am sharing this song and I like. I don’t have a particular theme, or neeud to give a particular reason, I just share what I like on Fridays.

I have long been a fan of the Fountains of Wayne. A while ago, my brother informed me that Chris Collingwood, from Fountains of Wayne was doing solo stuff. Of course I was immediately interested in hearing it.

In 2016 he released an album, Look Park. It’s a great record. The songs are catchy and sweet. One song in particular, Breezy, really struck me. It feels like a perfect summer song to me so I’m sharing it with you today, on the first day of summer.

Hope you enjoy it, happy weekend kids xo



No comments: