Friday, July 05, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Gravity

It's another steamy day here in South Eastern Ontario.  It really feels like summer finally so I'll not complain about the heat or humidity.

As luck would have it, Ralph (you know how much I love this girl!!) released a new song this week, just in time for summer.  It's a great song to dance around your deck / yard / kitchen to.  It's called Gravity and she's also got a really cute animated video out too (see below).

It's really a fantastic summer song!

So yeah, my not guilty just pleasure pick for this week is Ralph's "Gravity."  I hope you enjoy it as much I am.

Happy weekend lovelies xo

Didn't think I was ready for love again
Every time I fall I get my heart broken
But you then make me rethink everything
This feeling you created it's also complicated


No comments: