Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Way Back Wednesday - The Puppy Song

Well we made it this far so pat yourself on the back my friends... it's mid-week, hump day.... good old Wednesday.

Gracie
It's sort of dreary and really wet outside.  We had freezing rain earlier and then snow on top of it, a wonderful combination.

As I've been puttering around the house today, I realized that it was 2 weeks ago today that I said good bye to my little sheltie puppy girl.  It continues to be an odd adjustment for me to not have a little furry friend to be taking care of.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy spending time with the remaining two resident dogs (Bella and Sophie) who live in my house but it's not the same as it was with my Gracie.

In her honour, my Way Back Wednesday song is by Harry Nilsson...the Puppy Song.  Originally released in 1969, it had a resurgence in popularity when it was featured in the rom-com, "You've Got Mail." in 1996. I don't think that there is an official video for the song but this one features pictures of cute puppies.  Hope you enjoy it and if you have a wonderful furry family member, give them a squeeze and an ear scratch from me xo


No comments: