Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - January 29

Well kids, it's almost the end of January.

How was the first month of the year for you?  Despite starting the month off having to say goodbye to Gracie, the month was not bad for me.  The weather was a bit extreme at times but that's to be expected.  The days also start to get longer in January and that's just nice.

As it's Tuesday, I'm going to be sharing a cover tune with you fine folks today.

As you know, I've been a big fan of the Smiths for a really fucking long time.  Like... 35 years or something ridiculous like that.  For a big chunk of that time, I've also been a fan of the one and only, Mr Mojo Nixon.  Combining Morrissey and Mojo...well it's a delicious thing, sort of like peanut butter cups... it's two great tastes that taste great together!!

So, without further adieu, I leave for you today, Mojo Nixon's very fine version of the classic Smiths' song, "Girlfriend in a Coma." enjoy xo


No comments: