Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Because It's Tuesday - week of January 22

It's almost impossible to imagine that the air could feel colder today than it did yesterday but it does.


I think it does anyway.  And there is no breeze this morning so it's just raw, still, cold.  But I'm inside, where it's toasty roasty and warm so I cannot complain.  After all, I live in Canada and it's January and sometimes it gets cold at this time of the year.

Not going to lie though, times like this makes me think about sunshine and warmer weather.  I've never ever done a mid-winter escape.  I'm not a real sun worshiper (fair skin) but I saw a photo on Instagram last night of Sandra Bernhard and Michele Lee, smiling in the California sunshine and for a second, I felt a pang of envy.

So, because it's Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover with you find folks.  Today's cover is the incredible Bobby Womack's version of "California Dreaming." The original is fantastic but I also really love this cover.   Hopefully warm thoughts of California will keep you moving today.  Enjoy xo


No comments: