Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Because it's Tuesday - week of January 15

So it's Tuesday once again.  Because it's Tuesday, I'm sharing a cover with you.

As luck would have it, yesterday, the amazing and talented Dent May released a new song. It's a cover of Leon Ware's "That's Why I Came To California."

It's such a great, groovy song and it makes me feel warm and sunny despite the fact that in my part of the world, it's dreary and cold and just very very January.  I don't like to complain about winter because I'm no fan of the humid weather we get here in the summer but the recent cold snap was a bit of a slap in the face.  Of course, just around the time you start getting used to it, the temperature rises a bit. /weather report

Dent May is one of my favourite artists.  I know that he's not originally from California so this song probably really spoke to him and his journey to the West Coast and all of that sunshine.

He's a pretty newish discovery to me, just in the past year or so, but I listen to him A LOT.  There is no video for the track but you can listen to it on any of your favourite streaming services.  Below is a link to the spotify stream.  Hope you enjoy it as much I did.

Happy Tuesday kittens xo


No comments: