Friday, January 11, 2019

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - Tables Have Turned

Holy crap on a stick it's cold out there today.

Like really ridiculously cold, I'm not complaining, just saying.

I have lots of warm clothes, good boots, a roasty toasty house, a car that runs, not really in any danger when the temperatures drop.  It's a worry though, when I think about folks who are actually out in this weather, without all of the stuff I have.  It can be actually dangerous, I hope everyone is staying safe.  We've been pretty spoiled so far this winter, very little snow, mild temperatures, we were due for this but it's still a little bit worrying.

So it's Friday again.  As you know, on Friday's I post a song I like, just because I want to.  For those of you who use Spotify, you will know that at the end of the year, they send you a list of the songs you listened to the most during the previous 12 months.  I think that the list is generated in order of what got the most plays by you.

I was a little bit surprised to see that my most played song this year was "Tables Have Turned" by Ralph.  I actually think Ralph is just the bees knees and I love that particular song (I would say it's my favourite of hers).  So, in honour of that, I'm going to share it here today.  She dropped a video for it just before the holidays and it's pretty cute.  Once again, I'll suggest that you dance around (try her choreography out!) to warm your booty!! xo


No comments: