Friday, January 25, 2019

Not Guilty Just Pleasure - Cereal

We made it to Friday folks.

Can you even believe it?

We got through extreme cold, fairly mild, super icy and lots of snow.

Good job!!

Speaking of good job, Ralph does a very very good job at making songs I like. 

I know that I'm writing about her a fair bit recently but I'm enjoying her stuff a lot so I feel like sharing.  If you don't like her, well there is nothing I can do about that, you'll have to come back another day and see what non-Ralph songs I share next week... I'm probably not going to stop sharing her stuff though, it's my blog and I can talk about whatever songs I like, right?  I think she has such a beautiful voice and it's nice to hear it in a stripped down version of one of her tunes.

Yesterday, a new video for her song "Cereal" was posted (it was filmed while she was in the UK last October by the Mahogany folks).  The video is really pretty, the sound is fantastic.  I just love this girl, you should check her out. Oh yeah, she's Canadian too... so she knows how to handle some cold weather just like you do!!

Happy Friday kiddos xo


No comments: