Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Because it's Tuesday - week of January 8

There is things that I am and things that I am not.

I am a fan of Kathleen Edwards.

I am NOT a fan of Roxette. I never have been, I never will be.

A really really long time ago (like in the mid-90's) I briefly dated a guy who was into them.  I have to say, they annoyed me so much back then, it was a problem (but that's not why I stopped dating him).

Anyway, today is Tuesday and that means I'm sharing a cover with you.  I'm sharing with you Kathleen Edward's cover of Roxette's "It Must Have Been Love."  Kathleen's interpretation is a wee bit sad and sort of interesting and actually lovely and quiet good.  These are not words I would ever use to describe the Roxette version.

See kiddies, sometimes the cover is much much much better than the original.  Enjoy xo


No comments: