Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Way Back Wednesday - Three Men, One Coffin

Happy Halloween you lovely halloweeners

On Wednesdays, I always share an older / classic song that I like.  I had a different song in mind for today.  When I remembered that it's Halloween I thought to myself, "hmm, you better share something a little spooky."

When I was in high school, my brother Patrick started listening to this Montreal band, Deja Voodoo and he talked about Og Records a lot.  Deja Voodoo were a garage rock duo from Montreal.  How they weren't more popular than were is beyond me.  Their sludgeabilly sound was pretty different to the stuff I was listening to at the time but I always liked it.  The guys in Deja Voodoo put out some pretty great compilations in the 1980's called "It Came From Canada" and if you ever stumble across one of them in a record store, you should definitely pick it up.

Anyway, spooky stuff and halloween... for Way Back Wednesday I'm going to share with you a mid-80's gem from Deja Voodo, 3 Men, 1 Coffin.  Again, apologies for not having a video. I hope you like it, it's a great song and it serves to remind us all that in fact, there ain't much room in a discount tomb.

enjoy xo


No comments: