Thursday, October 11, 2018

CanCon Thursday - It's Really Starting To Snow

The weather has been unseasonably warm this week.

You're welcome.

I deserve lots of thanks for that kiddies. You see, over the holiday weekend, I packed away my summer clothes.  Of course, as soon as that happens, the weather sends in a system of hot mess and the humidex rises in our fair city.

I'm not a mega super fan of hot weather.  I enjoy moderate temperatures generally but can actually tolerate very cold weather pretty well.

As today is Thursday, it's officially Cancon day.  It doesn't mean that I wouldn't play a Canadian tune on another day of the week it just means that on Thursdays, I'm only going to share a Canadian tune with you.

Today, I'm going to share a song that reminds that winter is coming.  Cold, crisp, fresh air will replace the muggy, stale, stinky air we've been breathing in this week.  Lovely readers, today, I share with you "It's Really Staring To Snow" by the very talented Hawsley Workman.  Enjoy this, and the last little bit of summer. We'll be bundled up before you know it xo


No comments: