Thursday, October 04, 2018

CanCon Thursday - The Day We Hit The Coast

This is not the first time I have shared the music of this particular band nor will it be the last.

Today, I'm keeping this short and sweet.  For this week's CanCon Thursday song, I will be sharing "The Day We Hit The Coast" by Thrush Hermit.  It's from their 1999 record, Clayton Park.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with Thrush Hermit, to me, they represented everything that was good about Canadian indie music in the 1990's.  They released some excellent records and always always put on an incredible live show.  You were guaranteed a good night if you had a ticket to a Thrush Hermit show.

I felt the cool, cool breeze
Blowing cool off Lake Louise
I remember that day the most

On that note, I'll just leave this right here for you to enjoy.  And yes, don't worry, you will enjoy this xo


No comments: