Thursday, October 25, 2018

CanCon Thursday - I Ain't Ever Loved No One

Cancon day is here once again kids!  You know what I do on Thursdays don't you? I share a Canadina song with you.  It's usually a Canadian composition by a Canadian performer, meets the MAPL thing and all of that fun stuff.

My posts don't have to have a certain percentage of Canadian content as a rule but I like to share Canadian music here as much as I possibly can.

Speaking of Canadian content, today, I'm heading to Toronto.  In a few hours actually. I'm spending the weekend with some of my favourite people at Blissdom Canada. It's back after a two year break (I missed 2015 because it was too soon for me to do something like that after Mark died in August).   This is related to my Thursday theme because many of are content creators. 

I'll be away for a few days and this is only the third time I'll have left Gracie over night since Mark died (the second since Sam died). Actually, I don't count the second one because it was a sleep study and I was home until 8 p.m. and back at 5:30 a.m.  Anyway, I bit anxious about it but I'm sure it'll be okay.  I'm road tripping there with a friend I made at my first Blissdom in 2011 and we're sharing a room too.  We're staying in a beautiful, sort of fancy pants hotel.  Because the Gardiner is closed this weekend and we're down on the Lakeshore, I thought we may get stuck so I've stocked up on apples, trail mix, Goldfish crackers and twizzlers.  Not the healthiest stuff but it'll good to have some options.  I'm sure that the cashier at the grocery store tonight thought I would be going home to make school lunches.

So, today's Cancon song is "I Ain't Ever Loved No One" by Donovan Woods (with a little help from the fantastic Rose Cousins).  This beautiful video is not exactly what you think/hope it's going to be.  It's so much more.  Thank you Donovan for yet another beautiful song.

I hope you enjoy this one kids xo

No comments: