Friday, October 19, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - Long Distance Lover

It just occurred to me that this week's posts have almost exclusively (except for Tuesday) featured Canadian women.  Yay! Canadian women rock, or folk or pop or punk or whatever they want... they do it well and I love them for it.  Yay!!

Once again I'm sharing a Ralph video with you.  She recently released "A Good Girl" (which I think is taken from my favourite song of hers, "Tables have turned" - "September we met / I could tell by your smile /  You hadn't been with / A good girl like me in awhile").

The song I'm sharing with you today has a super fun video.  "Long Distance Lover" is a song about negotiations and compromises.  It's a song from her new album and it looks like it's streaming everywhere so you can give it a listen wherever you stream (of course you could also go to the record store and buy it too - not judging, just saying).  The video shows an eclectic group of people participating in a speed dating event.  I really enjoyed it, I love her voice, it's just a bit of fun. 

Hope you think it's fun too.  It's a super hum-able song to start the weekend off with.

Enjoy kiddies xo


No comments: