Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Way Back Wednesday - Echo Beach

I know it's out of fashion
And a trifle uncool
But I can't help it
I'm a romantic fool
It's a habit of mine
To watch the sun go down
On Echo beach, I watch the sun go down

You know you're getting old when you realize that one of the songs you loved as a kid is almost 40 years old.

How the heck is Echo Beach 38 years old this year? It's the same age (eternally) as Homer Simpson yet still has all of it's hair.  It's still a great song and when I listen to it,  I enjoy it as much today as I used to back in the early 1980's (and in the early 1990's and in the early 2000's...).

Enjoy xo


2 comments:

Dan Malleck said...

Great, thanks Peg. Now there's an earworm that I won't be rid of soon. There are some super 80s cheezy effects there.

Peggy said...

You are so welcome. There are so many horrible hair band songs from the 80's that could get stuck...Echo Beach is a good earworm!!