Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Because It's Tuesday - Week of October 9

How was your thanksgiving?  Were you able to squeeze in a couple of turkey induced naps over the weekend?  I hope so, naps are excellent.  I had a couple of them myself and felt refreshed and happy afterwards

Today of course is a Tuesday which feels like  Monday.  Holidays do tend to throw you off a bit don't they? No? Well they do that to me.  I'm not complaining though, I took Friday off and enjoyed a four day weekend.  It was lovely.

If it's a Tuesday, regardless of holidays or not, it means that I'm sharing a cover with you today.  It's a sweet cover, quite different from the original.  Some folks prefer it to the original. I'm not in that particular camp because I was a young teen when the original was released and the band meant a lot to me.  Having said that, I do really enjoy this version of the song.

Today, sweet reader/listener, I'm sharing the Human League's classic "Don't You Want me" as covered by Bahamas.  It's very mellow, like super mellow, but a little more biting too.  I hope you enjoy it.  For those of you local readers, Bahamas will be at the Grand Theatre this month on the 28th.  Last time I checked there were just a couple of tickets left, that may no longer be the case but it would worth your while to look.

Happy Tuesday kiddos xo


No comments: