Friday, August 10, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - How We Met, the Long Version

Is it a science lesson?

Is it a love song??

Does it matter? Simply, it's awesome.

Oh Jens, you clever fellow.  I know I've shared the music of Jens here before and I suspect that I shall continue to do so.

His 2017 album, "Life Will See You Now" is in my regular rotation of records I can't stop listening to.  It seems like each week, I get fixated on a different song.  For a while it was "to know your mission" and then "hotwire the ferris wheel" but recently it's been his evolutionary love song, "How We Met, the Long Version."

Nothing became something
Turned itself inside out
Subatomic particles became atoms, became stars, became galaxies
The earth's crust became solidified
The planets became perfectly aligned
Jupiter blinked with its little red ey
e

It's just super catchy, incredibly cute and of course super smart, just like Jens.  Enjoy xo

No comments: