Thursday, August 23, 2018

CanCon Thursday - It's called a cavestomp, Babe!



It's Thursday, already. 

No idea how it got to be Thursday again already but it is.  They say that time flies when  you're having fun.  I must be having a blast this week.

Speaking of having a blast, do you like fun? Do you like awesome surf punk / instro music? Do you like to dance? Do you like super sophisticated underwater visual effects?  Of course you do, yes yes yes to all of my questions.

For CanCon Thursday, I'm going to share with you some local music.  You can't not at the very least smile and tap your toe when listening to this, I promise you. And turn it up, it's really good when it's really loud.  Dance around your home or office (or wherever you're reading this right now), wear a jump suit, or your birthday suit (best to do that if you're at home probably).

And because my time is flying this week, without further adieu I share with you Kingston's very own The Huaraches and their awesome tune "It's called a cavestomp, Babe!"

Enjoy xo


And while you're at it, buy some music, it's a good thing to do, and you'll feel better about yourself!!!

No comments: