Friday, August 24, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - Hot Burrito #1

For those of you who read my posts regularly, it should come as no surprise at all that I'm a fan of the late, great Gram Parsons.  I often ponder about what we missed out on by losing him at such a young age.  Thankfully, he left us a lot of really wonderful stuff and his music continues to find new audiences because of it's timeless quality.

One of my favourite songs (not just of his but in general) is Hot Burrito #1.  I love covers of it, it's a hauntingly beautiful song and one I can listen to on repeat, over and over and over again.

Coincidentally, I also really love burritos and if there is extra guacamole around, well, I'm a really happy kid.

So for this week's "not guilty, just pleasure" song, I am delighted to share with you the Flying Burrito Brothers and a really fun television performance of Hot Burrito #1.  Put on your cool shades, grab a burrito and enjoy xo


No comments: