Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Because It's Tuesday - Week of August 14

I'm presently enjoying week two of my annual summer staycation.  I had a day trip to Ottawa last week with my family, spent some time with a variety of very wonderful and special friends and have had some truly wonderful and restorative naps during the first week and a bit of my holidays.

This week, I'm doing more of the same, day trips, coffees and lunches with friends, hanging out with my good girl Gracie, staying cool and eating freezee pops.

As I usually do on Tuesdays, I'm sharing a fun cover with you.  Panic! At the Disco's version of Queens classic "Bohemian Rhapsody."  Long before Wayne's World, this was always the ultimate sing along in the car song (well, this and possibly Alice Cooper's School's Out - just based on me and my friends in high school).  Thank goodness for Freddie Mercury.  He left us such a wonderful legacy of super fun songs and it's always nice to see/hear other artists try their hand at them.

So, for your listening and viewing pleasure, today I leave with you Bo Rap by Panic! At the Disco.  Enjoy xo


No comments: