Friday, August 03, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure - Across the Multiverse


Lost in another dimension
How did I grab your attention
Through an empty void?
You crashed into me like an asteroid

So says Dent May.

I recently, very happily, discovered Dent May.  He's a bit quirky and probably not everyone's idea of fun but I enjoy his music, very much.

I think I found him because I'd been listening to a lot of Jens Lekman and You Tube thought to say, "Hey Peggy, do you know about Dent? You like Jens and Benji Hughes, check him out too!"

So check him out I did.

I think the first song I listened to was "Face Down In The Gutter of Your Love."  I was smitten, instantly.  I have no idea who is he, I think he's American.  I normally like to read up on folks I'm into but with this guy, it didn't matter, it was all about the music.

Today, I'm sharing "Across the Multiverse" with you.  It should not be confused with "Across the Universe" (although I deeply love both songs).  Seriously,  I would like to share a whole bunch of clips of Dent May here today but I'm going to stick to one, this one.  I hope you enjoy it just 1/5 as much I do because that would be a lot and it should put a smile on your face for the rest of the day.

Happy long weekend kittens xo


No comments: