Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Because It's Tuesday - Week of August 21

Well I know that in general the older I get, the faster time seems to fly.  That is particularly noticeable at the end of a vacation.  I guess it was a staycation really.  I took 12 days off and it was quite nice.  Saw lots of folks, had a lot of down time, just recharged my batteries really.

Of course, the end of vacation means the ice cold water bucket of reality was dumped over my head yesterday morning and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing.

Because of that, I'm feeling a bit pressed for time.  For our cover (because it is Tuesday after all) I'm sharing a Cat Stevens composition (popularized by the Tremeloes).  I hope you enjoy Yo La Tengo's wonderfully toe tappingly good version of "Here Comes My Baby" xo


No comments: