Thursday, August 09, 2018

CanCon Thursday - Good Mother

This week, CanCon Thursday is also my mother's birthday.

It's a big one this year and I hope doesn't mind me wishing her a very Happy 75th Birthday.  She doesn't look anywhere near 75, good genes and clean living I think! She's an amazing person and I wouldn't be half the woman I am today without her constant support and love.  It's a great thing in this crazy world, to know that you have someone who loves you unconditionally and will always have your back.  I know that not everyone is lucky as I have been.  Literally won the great parents lottery when I was born!

In honour of mum's birthday, I'm sharing Jann Arden's beautiful tribute to her parents, "Good Mother."  I hope you enjoy it.  If she's still in your life, call you mum today or, even better, give her a hug.  Lucky kids know that no one will ever love them like she does xo


No comments: