Friday, June 01, 2018

Not Guilty, Just Pleasure Friday - Please Don't Die

In the same way Father John Misty gives us consistently amazing music, FJM also gives good video. I've yet to see a video by Mr Tillman and Co. that didn't grab me.

Now, I realize that my first Friday post was devoted to the video for "Mr Tillman" but I'm talking up another FJM video.  This one, for "Please Don't Die" was released earlier this week.  Today is release day for the new LP, "God's Favorite Customer." I'm hopeful that my pre-ordered way too long ago, red vinyl copy is in the mail at home when I get there later on. 

I love the animation (it's similar to the video for "Things It Would Have Been Helpful To Know Before The Revolution").  The first time I watched this video, I had goosebumps.  It's eerie and beautiful and, without giving too much away, I'll just say I love a happy ending.

Let me know if it gives you goosebumps too.  Enjoy kiddies xo

No comments: