Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Because It's Tuesday - week of June 19

As it's Tuesday again, I'm sharing a cover with you lovely folks.

As you know, if you have read any of my previous posts, I'm a big big fan of covers.

As much as I love covers is how much I also love a "super group." 

I really enjoy when a group of individual artists break away from their solo things and create something just for the fun of it. 

Back in the late 1980's when the Traveling Wilburys popped up on our radios, I was in.  I know that some folks just didn't like them and were super critical of their stuff.  I enjoyed it, a lot.  I also really like today's cover of it.  Interestingly, I've read folks online putting it down and I don't get it.  It's fun.  Can't some things just be fun? Do we really need to examine and dissect every single thing?

The video I'm sharing today is a live version of "Handle with Care" by Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins and Conor Oberst.  It makes me smile whenever I heard this song (by the Wilbury's or by Ms Lewis and friends).  I hope it puts a smile on your face too, goodness knows we could all use one today!

Happy Tuesday kiddies xo


No comments: