Wednesday, June 11, 2008

inspector sam


inspector sam
Originally uploaded by Julep67
Mark and Sam and I will start obedience training classes next week. The program runs once a week for 8 weeks and I cannot wait to get started.

I dearly love Sam far more than I thought it was possible to love a dog but this morning, I didn't like him very much. Once again, he started chewing the sofa. I was right there, in the next room, and he was going to town on it. When I caught him, he just smiled at me. I know that part of this is just puppy behaviour but I'm seriously considering crating him if this doesn't stop. He's wrecked three cushions in the living room and has managed to shred the edge of our living room area rug.

Here at work, an enclosure is being constructed in the basement of our little cottge. Tomorrow, asbestos will be removed from the pipes which surround our furnace. We've been assured that it is safe to be here but our Executive Director has suggested that we not be here so we'll be offsite, having meetings and the like, tomorrow. I'm not at all heartbroken about this as I wasn't 100% comfortable being here while it was going on. I mean, if they are in an enclosure, with hazmat suits and a shower, I don't really think that we should be here too.

No comments: