Sunday, May 06, 2007

lay-zee


saturday night fireworks
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
I had great intentions of getting up early and getting all kinds of things accomplished today but so far, not so good.

I've not done a whole heck of a lot besides sleep in and drink coffee. It is Sunday so that's the not worst thing I can do, I know...but I do need to get laundry done. Seriously.

This time of year is particularly weird on the old wardrobe. It's not quite warm enough to be wearing strictly summer clothes but it's not cool enough for sweaters. Layers is something that works on some days. I've still been wearing socks and shoes but I don't know how much longer that will go one.

I am not complaining though, I'm enjoying the weather. Just not loving the idea of pulling out the summer clothes and having to do all of that ironing again!!

No comments: