Thursday, May 03, 2007

not quite friday


orange rose
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Yesterday, for some odd reason, I kept thinking it was Tuesday. Today, I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Friday already. I know not ever a bad thing for the weekend to be on your doorstep but seriously, the time is just zooming by for me these days.

It's work I guess. We're really really busy and, when you work on events, you're always looking ahead on the calendar and before you know it, another year has passed and it doesn't feel much like you've even had a chance to lift your head.

I must say though, we have less pressing stuff to work on during the summer months and I'm really looking forward to feeling less frantic in general. I'm also really jonesing to get back into our pool again. I know it's just a dorky little inflatable Canadian-Tire special but it's ours and it's in our yard and I can float around in it and listen to Van Morrison or whatever else I feel like and pretend that I'm not actually in the middle of the city, but rather, that I'm in the middle of the lake. Aaahh...summer days, can't wait to see you again!

No comments: