Friday, February 03, 2006

tgif


bumper sticker
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
I'm not usually a tgif kind of a girl.

I don't like to wish my weeks away but sometimes, when the weekend arrives sooner than you expected, you just embrace it. It's been that kind of week, so it's that kind of a Friday.

I had a really busy day, in early, left a little late, worked through lunch. It wasn't all bad though, I got a lot of work done, stuff that was hanging over my head, stuff that should have been dealt with last week.

It's dealt with now, I have left my computer at work. I will not work this weekend, except around the house. We're supposed to get some big honking storm so I'm thinking, serious puttering in my office is going to happen...or I'll lie around like 3rd base, watching tv.

Either way, it'll be nice to just be home.

No comments: