Wednesday, February 22, 2006

new camera = fun


living room
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
My camera finally bit the dust.

It's not entirely dead but there is something seriously not right with the battery connections.

Mark's taken it and is going to try to fix it. It's been a good and faithful camera to me for almost 4 years, I'd hate it see die.

I got a new camera tonight. It's a neat little thing, mighty powerful and super handy to use. It's an Olympus SP-310. It's got so many features on it that I haven't even started to figure them all out yet.

I expect I will eventually. I won't do it by reading the manual, that's for sissies. I'll just fart around with it. Oh yeah, I'll also take some hopefully excellent photos of Belle and Sebastian with it on Sunday night. Yay!!

No comments: