Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ka-ra-zee


disco ball 2
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Today was the official last day at my "old" job.

Tomorrow is my official first day at the "new" one.

I think I'll be doing a lot of the things from my "old" job for a while because both jobs are in the same department and a replacement has not yet been hired for me.

Today was nutty. Because I was away yesterday, and due to the fact that the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month are particularly busy for me, it was an insane day. I didn't get much time to pack up the last few items around my desk.

Mark came back with me to the office after dinner though and, with the help of a co-worker who was still there, we schlepped the rest of my stuff up to my new office.

My old desk looks sad now, bare. It's very clean though, and smells like windex.

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow if I'm honest. It'll be good though, I'm confident.

No comments: