Thursday, February 09, 2006

spongebob officepants


spongebob officepants
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
Contrary to what some folks might think, I am not getting a helper monkey at work.

I think it would be very very cool to have a helper monkey (although I would never abuse my monkey, not like homer did!!), alas, it's not going to happen.

Sadly, the thing I really wanted to tell you about has still not been officially announced. Given that I'm fairly confident that some folks I might work with could be reading this here journal deal, I'd better not say any more.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to tell. Goodness knows I'd like to and I hate to keep you all hanging on the edge of your seats (and I know you are!!).

In the meantime, I'm heading to bed. There's a weird illness in our office at the moment. Yesterday, a coworker came down with it, today, my office mate and I both exhibted symptoms. Tonight, I'm both achey and dizzy. Not fun. With any kind of luck, I'll sleep it off tonight and be right as rain tomorrow.

No comments: