Friday, February 24, 2006

back


kingston hall
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
I went back to work today, I felt much better than I did yesterday.

Surprisingly, I slept really well last night. This morning, I was up before the alarm and felt rested for the first time all week.

At lunchtime, I took a little walk because I wanted to take some pictures with my new camera. I hadn't taken any outside yet and wanted to see how that went. It was really cold so I didn't stay out too long but I got some nice photos of Kingston Hall and Theological Hall. The limestone looks so gorgeous up against a blue blue blue sky.

Right now, I'm hoping for nice weather all weekend because we're driving to Montreal on Sunday. It can be as cold as it wants to be, I just hope we don't get dumped with a butt load of snow.

If we do, we can always hop on the train, I know, but it would be nice if we could drive. Oh well, happy thoughts right?? Snow free... yeah.

Anyway, happy weekend kiddos!!

No comments: