Thursday, February 16, 2006

barbed wire and blue skies


barbed wire and blue skies
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
the view from my window right now is dark sky and spindles. Currently, my office faces out under a veranda. On sunny days it's nice and bright. Today is a gloomy day though, it's pretty dark and dismal.

2:53 a.m. this morning our phone rang. By the time Mark grabbed it, it had gone to voice mail. Of course, it was Joe who had called. The light was flashing but he didn't leave a message. When I listened to the message I could hear him moving around, trying to hang the phone up.

The phone he has is not programmable so I know he's just hitting re-dial on it when he wakes up in the night. Mark suggested that I call his brother from Joe's, and let him do this to them. Personally, I'd rather they don't get these late night calls. If he's going to do late-night dialing, I think it's probably better to keep it local.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Peg! I have to tell you that your pics are great! Are you taking them yourselve? I love them. I hope you don't mind, but i downloaded the one of the pipes. I need that in a frame. The colors and the the round shapes are beautiful!

:) B~