Monday, February 20, 2006

ice machines


ice machines
Originally uploaded by Julep67.
How was your Sunday?

Mine was nice although, I miss the Simpsons.

I also miss Coronation Street.

I'm not a huge fan of the Olympics. I think that amateur sport is wonderful and I'm really glad that all of those hard working folks who are at the games, representing Canada, are doing well and having fun (hopefully), I just don't like watching it on the tv.

Sport on TV is something that I've never bothered with. I can get into the World Series if it's a really good game but other than a little bit of baseball, I can't really get into it. I think it would be cool if they set up a special channel just for the Olympics (and for the Special Olympics too!) that wouldn't disrupt stuff and make Fox decide not to air new Simpsons' episodes when big ass sporting events are on.

Of course, I know that some of you are all into it, wearing your red and white stuff from Zellers, screaming at the tv during the hockey or the curling. That's cool, hope you're having fun.

Today is a holiday here, Heritage Day. I'm not sure yet exactly what we'll get upto but we should know soon. 3 day weekends are nice, I'm pretty sure I could get used to them. Anyway, I think I'll go make some tea and figure out the rest of the day.

No comments: