Thursday, December 15, 2005

holiday, celebration!!

I'll tell ya! It's holiday time, that's right, I'm almost officially on my vacation. It seems like it's been a really long time coming but it's here at last.

This afternoon we had our "big annual" office holiday party. About an hour or so ago, I got back to the office (many folks took off, I had stuff to do so I could get out of here). I had a really productive hour, probably because it's so quiet. I really didn't think, earlier in the week, that I'd get everything sorted out but it seems to have come together. I'm bringing my laptop home though, I do have a couple of little things to work on but it shouldn't take me too long.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Mark to pick me up. We're due to get hit with a big snow storm tonight but right now, it's okay outside. It has really warmed up so I'm sure we actually will get that big storm. Anyway, when he gets here, I think we'll head out and try to finish up the little bits of "christmas" shopping that we need to do. If it does storm tonight, it'll be nice to not have to go out into it tomorrow. Yay!!

No comments: