Sunday, December 12, 2004

not so lazy

I fully intended to sleep in again today. It was so nice yesterday, why not attempt a repeat performance?? Why not indeed. I was up at 6 a.m. By 7 a.m., I was putting my second load of laundry into the machine. By 8 a.m., I was into my 2nd cup of coffee and my third load of laundry. With everyone asleep I got a lot done. I'm not complaining but getting stuff done in silence isn't nearly as decadent as sleeping in. It's almost responsible. Yuck! I even managed to get my CSS homework done. What a good girl huh??

Oh, I also fully intended to not leave the house. Bah!! Go to the mall, go to several...get stuff done. Fight the crowds, trudge through slush. Fun huh?? Jealous yet?? It wasn't so bad though, we did get a lot done. This afternoon we even managed to be lazy for a couple of hours and watch some tv. I guess it wasn't a totally responsible day after all.

One thing that made me smile today: For a fleeting second, seeing the bottom of my laundry hamper. Simple things amuse simple minds huh??

No comments: