Monday, December 06, 2004

long weekend: day 4 of 4

It is really really cold here today. Bitter actually. The wind felt like it could rip your face off, you know that feeling?

The snow we received on Friday is gone though, it rained last night. I don't miss it. I mean, it's pretty when it's on the ground but it was a little too early in the season to be seeing that much of it on the ground. Sadly, it looks like it's starting again. I can only hope that it doesn't accumulate. I really don't feel like shovelling.

If I sound grumpy, I shouldn't. I've a great weekend so far. I got a lot of running around done, things that I've been meaning to get to for ages. We picked up a new phone for Mark today too. His old one was on it's last legs. He got a LG phone as a hardware upgrade through Bell. It didn't cost us anything (or rather it won't -- we get back what we spent on it as a credit on the bill) and it's very cool. It sounds fabulous, like a land line. It's amazing how much the technology has changed since we first bought our cell phones 3 years ago.

One thing that made me smile today: I got my hair cut and it feels great. I had let it go way too long between cuts and the weight of my hair was starting to give me headaches. I should do it more often but I don't. Anyway, being light-headed never felt so good!!

No comments: