Friday, December 17, 2004

happy friday

Yesterday was sort of insane but we all survived. By 6 p.m. last night, the entire basement was packed up. It looks pretty funny right now actually. I came in early this morning to get a few things done before they disconnect our printers. Fortunately, a few weeks ago, those of use who didn't already have laptops were given them so we'll all be working together in a meeting room today. I'm just so relieved that everything is ready to go, you have no idea.

It wasn't until around 4 p.m. yesterday that I realized things were coming together and that we'd actually get out of the office at a decent time. Earlier in the day, I had visions of us being there until 10 p.m. or later. I have a feeling that I may actually (shock horror!) get some work done today. Not that the packing and moving stuff isn't work but it's not the regular kind of every day stuff that we're all responsible for.

One thing that made me smile today: It's almost too early to tell honestly. Right now, the one thing that is making me smile is the smell of my coffee!

No comments: