Tuesday, June 01, 2004

happy June!

Where did May go? Wowsa!

Anyway, I'm a little brain-dead today and don't have much that I'd care to share so I'm just going to leave you with this week's TV Tuesday:

1. In the US many stations run "marathons" all day on Monday, many stations have also went to running all weekend marathons of old sitcoms. So question number one is: Did you watch any of the marathons running this year? In part? In whole?

I didn't watch any US Memorial Day marathons because I'm Canadian and we had to work yesterday.

2. Is there a show you'd like to see run an all day marathon? On the flipside is there a show you'd avoid in marathon?

I could watch days of Coronation Street marathons. We're slipping further and further behind the UK broadcast dates all of the time. Right now, we're currently watching October 2003 shows and it's June! The list of shows I would avoid in marathon would be too long to publish here!

3. Is there a show/movie/program that brings back special memories for you and what is it?

Anytime I see promos for old Disney movies, it always reminds me of going to the pictures with my dad. When we were kids, my dad always took us to see any and all Disney films as they came out. I guess it was partly because he loved movies and also because it was his way of getting us out from under my mum's feet for a few hours a couple of times a year.

No comments: