Saturday, June 12, 2004

ouch

When I was going to bed last night, my back was a little sore. I didn't pay much attention to it, I figured that I just needed a good night's sleep. Last night, I got a good night's sleep and woke up with a big ass pain in my back.

In attempt to get rid of the pain, I hobbled around, doing laundry and emptied out our bedroom closet (which desperately needed seeing to). Sore back and all, I'm sorting, I'm cleaning, I'm getting organized. I walk into the office to put some stuff in a bin (winter stuff, scarves and hats). I reach up to put the bin back on the shelf and hit my knuckles on the ceiling fan.

Okay, so bad back and bloody knuckles aside...I have a shower and get ready to do errands. While we're out doing errands, I'm limping and bent over and am banging into everything in sight. I'm in total klutz mode.

I just got home and am crawling onto the heating pad. This really bites.

No comments: